Job Type – Part Time
Summary of Position
We are looking for a Communications Coordinator who will be responsible for managing our Email Content Management and Social Media Marketing needs. This includes email marketing and presence on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media platforms. The desired person will be helping ICNA Dallas to provide visibility and value to ICNA’s work in relief, outreach and social justice brands.
- Manage Email Marketing and Newsletter Content Management
- Collaborate with ICNA departments to manage content, identify key players and coordinate action
- Manage day-to-day social media management, including but not limited to scheduling posts and community management
- Manage and Assist with the producing content for web and social media, including images, gifs, video, copy, etc.
- Manage and Assist to create/edit short inspirational and informational videos and upload them to social media.
- Learn and devise Social marketing Strategy (Training provided)
- Cover the ICNA Dallas programs and events for reporting, photography and video recording/interviews
Location: Dallas fort worth area (Part time with flexible hours)
Pay: $15/hr or more according to skill set
Desired Candidate: Part time professional or College/High School Student or Stay at home Sister who is active on social media and just know his or her way around the Internet.
How to apply
Please email your resume at email@example.com