- This contest is open to all students in Grades 3 & UP.
- Student must take part in the Written or Presentation contest to be eligible
- The Calligraphy contest will take place the first weekend, the results will be announced on second weekend of prize distribution.
- All contestants are required to draw the following ayah
- Contestants will be given 25 minutes to complete their Art work
- Calligraphy must be done freehand
- High quality paper will be provided for the Art work. Paper size will be 14″ X 22″ (36cm X 56cm)
- Contestants are REQUIRED to bring their own drawing instruments
- Markers, pencils (colored or black), Crayons, Water colors and oil colors can be used
- Stencils, carbon-papers and other copying material will not be allowed
- During the competition, copying the art work from any reference will not be allowed
- Contestants can use any style of calligraphy available and can also use their own style
- The calligraphy will be JUDGED based on its beauty, originality and for its legibility