Eligibility (Grades 7 – 12)
- Students selected for the Presentation contest will not take part in the written test
- A total of 6 students will be selected (Boys & Girls)
- Only Boys & Girls in Grades 7 to 12 can participate in this contest
- The presentation contest will be held on December 10, 2016 starting at 8:30 AM
- Students need to submit their outline by November 15, 2016 to YMQ@icnadallas.org
- Limit outline to a maximum of 200 words – (Outline sample)
- Students who have been selected for a preliminary round will be contacted and will
present physically on Saturday November 19 starting at 9:00am.
- The finalist will be informed by November 30, 2016
- Students who are not selected will take part in the written test held on December 03, 2016
- Students who have been selected need to submit their presentations (power point) by December 5, 2016
- The presentations should be 5 – 7 minutes long
- A projector and screen will be available to present the presentations
- Students should choose one of the following topics for their presentation
- How Muslims can be effective members of the society by being actively involved in the political process.
- How parents can help a bullied child and what solutions do the Quran and Sunnah offer regarding bullying.
- How Can I be “Cool” in school without compromising my identity and dignity as a Muslim.