Eligibility (Grades 7 – 12)
- Students selected for the Presentation contest will not take part in the written test
- A total of 6 students will be selected (Boys & Girls)
- Only Boys & Girls in Grades 7 to 12 can participate in this contest
- The presentation contest will be held on Feb 10, 2018 starting at 8:30 AM
- Students need to submit their outline by Jan 14,2018 to YMQ@icnadallas.org
- Limit outline to a maximum of 200 words – (Outline sample)
- The finalist will be informed by Jan 21, 2018
- Students who are not selected will take part in the written test held on Feb 03, 2018
- Students who have been selected need to submit their presentations (power point) by Feb 6, 2018
- The presentations should be 5 – 7 minutes long
- A projector and screen will be available to present the presentations
- Students should choose one of the following topics for their presentation
- Eliminating casual racism in Muslim families.
- The contributions Muslim youth have made in society in the last century.
- How Can I be “Cool” in school without compromising my identity and dignity as a Muslim.