Welcome to ICNA
- To invite mankind to submit to the Creator by using all means of communications.
- To motivate Muslims to perform their duty of being witnesses unto mankind by their words and deeds.
- To organize those who agree to work for this cause in the discipline of ICNA.
- To offer educational and training opportunities to increase Islamic knowledge, to enhance socio-economic justice in the society.
- To oppose immorality and oppression in all forms, and support efforts for civil liberties and socio-economic justice in the society.
- To strengthen the bond of humanity by serving all those in need anywhere in the world, with special focus on our neighborhood across North America.
- To cooperate with other organizations for the implementation of this program and unity in the ummah.
ICNA Announces National Symposium April 10-11
ICNA announced a National Symposium next week with some of the top speakers in the country. To view the program and to register please click here.REGISTER TODAY!
- Dawah Booths
- Street Dawah
- Prison Dawah
- Dawah Kits (Free Quran and Literature)
- Open Houses
- Islam 101
- Why Islam
- Gain Peace
- Hunger Prevention
- Food Pantry
- Feed The Hungry
- Food Drives
- Car Donation
- Muslim Family Services
- Half Way Houses
- Back 2 School Giveaways
- Free Health Clinics
- Refugee Services
- Women’s Transitional Housing
- Disaster Relief
ICNA Sisters Wing
Learn More About ICNA Sister’s Wing
Young Muslims (Girls)
Learn More about YM Sisters
Young Muslims (YM Boys)
Islamic Learning Foundation (ILF)
Learn More about ILF
ICNA Council for Social Justice(ICNACSJ)
Learn More about ICNACSJ