The Islamic Circle of North America Dallas Unit is seeking a part-time (up to 20 hours/week) Creative Content Writer and Web/Social media administrator Resource Consultant to assist with Website/Social media. The IT Resource Consultant needs to be assertive, innovative, confident, self-directed, committed, trust-worthy, and reliable.
The Consultant will work independently with minimum help to manage and update our website and Social media platforms.
Duties and responsibilities
• Responsible to write creative content for ICNA Dallas Website.
• Responsible to maintain ICNA Dallas website and keep the content fresh.
• Responsible to write creative content for social media channels.
• Responsible to write and manage weekly/bi-weekly newsletters or as need basis.•
• High School or GED level education but bachelor’s degree preferred
• Must be fluent in English (verbal and written)
• Must have previous experience of constantcontact email tool.
• Must have 1-2 years experience of WordPress or similar tool to manage website.
• Strong coordination, communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work well independently
• IT savvy, computer literate, comfortable using Word, Excel, PowerPoint and ConstantContact
• Experience with non-profit a plus
How to Apply?
To apply please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and write IT RESOURCE in the subject line. Please expect an email confirmation from us within 2-3 business days. Job posting will close by 01/07/2022.